There are times in our life where the path ahead seems completely obscure. As much as we try to come up with some direction, we find ourselves at a loss. There is a remedy found in this short proverb.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (KJV)
Trust in God
- Trust in His Faithfulness – He has kept you this far
- Trust in His Love – A Good Father will do everything in their power to do what’s best for their children
- Trust in His Word
- Obeying his word shows that our trust is in God.
- Obeying his word is always sensible even when it doesn’t make sense.
A Trust in God keeps us from Fear based Decisions
Don’t Trust in your Own Understanding
- Ask God for wisdom, which He is faithful to give us.
- Don’t place a huge deal of trust in working something out in your minds.
Acknowledge God in Everything
- The more we acknowledge God, the more we Trust in Him
- The more we acknowledge God, the more He Entrusts to us
- We Acknowledge God by giving Him thanks
1Th 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (KJV)
GUARENTEE OF A CLEAR PATH